For many larger companies, simple shift logistics and time spent away from work to attend appointments can mean that a half hour therapy session, could indeed cost the company four hours of lost time.
There are many advantages to holding clinics on site:
- Lower risk of PI claims
- Reducing sickness pay and staff cover costs
- Early advice and treatment can avoid an acute condition becoming a long term chronic one. (average waiting time for an NHS physiotherapy appointment in Cumbria is around 16 weeks).
- Reducing staff time away from work to attend clinics, thus having minimal impact on productivity.
- Enhances the “GP fit to work” scheme, resulting in less people being signed off. Doctors can understand their options when advising a patient, feeling more confident about allowing them to continue working during treatment.
- Specialised return to work programmes help ease those who have been absent, back to work more safely and therefore, sooner than would be normally expected.
Your company remains in control of the referral protocol and appointments, thus maximising practitioner time on site. This often results in greater compliance for attendance.
Occupational health departments and health and safety staff can liaise closely and instantly with the practitioner and our electronic record system allows prompt, detailed management information and reporting.
The Sportsphysio.com Occupational Services are available to small businesses and large corporations and are tailored to your individual requirements.
Contracts can be arranged from a minimum of six months.
Staff can be contracted from all areas of the healthcare and health and safety industry, each holding their relevant indemnity insurance and membership of associated governing bodies such as IOSH, HCPC and CNHC